- 500 g potatoes, peeled & quartered (approx 3 large)
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1 egg
- salt & pepper / seasoning to taste
1 Grate potato
2. Get rid of any liquid that may have formed squeeze out potato shavings if needed
3. Place drained potato into mixing bowl.
4. Add flour, egg and seasoning and mix
5. Coat a frypan and egg rings in oil and heat on high.
6. Add a heaped tablespoon of potato mix to each egg ring and press to flatten out the mix to the edges of the ring.
7. Reduce heat and cook a few minutes each side until brown. Slide a knife around the inside of the egg ring to remove hash brown (if necessary) oven to keep warm.
*** Honestly make this how ever you like. This is just assembling the ingredients on a piece of bread... you shouldn't stuff this part up to badly
Sour Dough Bread
1 - Toast Bread and spread with avocado
2 - Slice tomato and add ontop
3 - Place poached egg on top
4 - Cover egg with Cheese
5 - Place bacon on top of cheese
6 - Cover with Hollandaise Sauce
7 - Sprinkle with Cheese
- 4 egg yolk
- 130 g chilled unsalted butter
- 1 – 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- pinch salt and pepper
- Using a saucepan with water at a low simmer, place a stainless steel bowl larger than the sauce pan to sit on rim of pan but not touch boiling water.
- Whisk yolks in bowl until mixture looks about doubled in volume.
- Drizzle in butter and continue to whisk until combined.
- Stir in lemon juice and heat through.
- Add salt then taste as adjust.
- Top with freshly ground pepper and hot sauce if desired.