I like an extra thick base and to be honest this base is so delicious that you could just eat it by itself or roll it up into bliss balls!
- 6 tablespoons Rice Malt Syrup
- 10 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon cacao or cocoa
- 2 cup coconut (I used shredded but any type would be fine)
- Line a tray with baking paper, ensuring it is covering the sides.
- Place the Rice Malt Syrup and peanut butter into a bowl and combine
- Add the cacao or cocoa and the coconut.
- If you are finding it is getting a little hard to mix then use your hands!!
- Put the mixture into your tray and push down hard. Leave it in the fridge till its sets. (doesn't take long)
- 6 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- Place the rice malt syrup and peanut butter into a bowl and combine
- Depending on the temp of your coconut oil, you may need to heat it a little first before adding. (mine was not a liquid but just a perfect glue like consistency, so i didn't heat it!)
- Pour the mixture over your base and place in the fridge or freezer to set.
Once set, slice and enjoy