- 1 can of chickpeas
- 2.5 cups white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Flaked sea salt
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Drain & rinse chickpeas.
- Place chickpeas and vinegar in a medium sized pot.
- Bring to a boil and then remove from heat. Let sit in pot for 1 hour
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees
- Drain the chickpeas.
- Place on a pan and drizzle with olive oil and flaked sea salt.
- Roll the chickpeas around on the pan until fully coated.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes, stirring once half way through.
- If your oven cooks things reasonably fast you will definitely need to keep an eye on them as they can burn quite quickly. You want them nice and golden/brown
- Test to see if they are crispy.
- If they are not crispy you might want to lower the heat of the oven and place them in until you are satisfied.