Use ingredients from above recipe but these are the steps for non thermomix
- Dough: Mix all ingredients until a smooth ball forms.
- STEP 2Leave in a warm place until doubled in size.
- STEP 3Punch and roll until approximately ½ cm thick.
- STEP 4Filling: Beat butter until creamy, add dextrose and cinnamon and mix until smooth. Spread over the dough.
- STEP 5Roll up lengthwise. Cut into pieces.
- STEP 6Place buns on a greased biscuit tray and cover with a towel for about an hour.
- STEP 7Heat oven to 190C and bake for 10-15 minutes until brown around the edges.
- STEP 8Icing: While buns are baking, beat the icing ingredients together and spread generously over each roll while still hot.
PLEASE NOTE THAT I SUBSTITUTED THE RAPADURA SUGAR FOR DEXTROSE
PLEASE NOTE THAT I SUBSTITUTED CONFECTIONARY SUGAR FOR DEXTROSE